Friday, July 2, 2010

Sample application Letter

Here is the sample Application letter


20th May, 2010

Edward Lewis
08-08-08, Alpine Towers
Tingkat Bukit Jambul 1,
Bukit Jambul Indah,
11900 Bukit Jambul
Penang

Head of Human Resources
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
P.O. Box 10248
50912 Kuala Lumpur

Application for the Post as an Internal Communications Executive

With regards to the above title, I, as named above would like to apply for the post of an Internal Communications Executive in your organization based on your advertisement in The Star newspapers dated 15th May, 2010.

The experience that I have in doing research, analysing and writing the research papers, doing needs analysis, editing publications and presenting papers in seminars would help to make HSBC’s global brand name to be an industry leader in the Malaysian banking industry as a whole.

My training and qualifications with my Masters degree plus my experience as a lecturer, and trainer have helped me to adapt and adopt certain programmes to factories, colleges and universities and of which I am sure will be an asset to your organization as well and to disseminate the relevant news to the relevant employees.

I have experience in developing training publications and manuals and as such I can work together with key stakeholders to coordinate, manage and create publications, newsletters, multimedia presentations and videos and manuals based on data and findings from research, HR and Marketing departments.

I am available for an interview at any time convenient to you. I do not have any bond with any organization and I can start almost immediately.

My CV is enclosed with this application and I hope to hear from your organization soon.

Thank you for your prompt attention in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Edward Lewis

Edward Lewis
Contact no. 012-4007007

No comments: